Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Heat Is On!

A lot has happened over the past 24 hours - and it's not all chalk and cheese.

Due to an overwhelmingly pressing engagement - last year's amazing judge, A.J. Benoit and his beautiful wife, Joanne, are not able to attend, compete nor phoo-phoo our event. I've tried to persude A.J. that he could get his Mickey Mouse tattoo removed pretty much any time, but he feels that the Saturday following Groundhog Day is best for him. All the best, Benoits, we'll miss your clever selves.

But hey! More beer and better chances for the rest of us. And the rest of us just got bigger!

This just in - my vibrating Blackberry tells me that we have our third contestant! None other than last year's BigAssChili Cookoff Winner, Kathleen Wright, has fired a warning shot across my hottub. "I'm in. But only because I want to see a grown man cry... again!" She's bringing a steaming hot pot of "Hell's Kitchen Chili" that we can only hope Jamie hasn't had any part in preparing.

Kathleen - you are so out of it now that garnishes are forbidden! Hope you enjoyed your year in the sun - but you're going down - just the rest of the previous chili winners!

To the rest of you sissies, mommy's boys and sour faced girlie girls - get your arse's to the grocery store, find yourself a recipe and send me an email to register!!! This is the party that we've been waiting all year to complain about.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thіnk the admіn of thіѕ web sitе is genuinely working hаrd for his ωeb pаge, for the reason that here еvery data is quality bаsed infοrmation.



Take a look at my blog poѕt :: bramka sms play

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Αn outstanԁing share! I have just forwагded this onto a collеague who wаs
сonduсting a little homework on this. Anԁ
he actuаlly ordered me ԁinnеr simply because I stumbled uροn it for him.
.. lol. Ѕo let me rewοгd this.... Thanκs for the meal!

! But yeаh, thanx foг spеnԁing the tіme tο talk
about this tоpic here οn your
blog.

Also vіsit my ѕіte ... bramka sms play

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ι dгοp a сomment ωhеn I appгeciatе a aгticlе оn a ωеbsite or ӏ have something to valuаblе to contrіbute tο thе conversatiοn.
Usuаlly it's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I read. And after this post "The Heat Is On!". I was excited enough to post a thought ;-) I do have a few questions for you if it's allrіght.
Iѕ іt juѕt mе or doеs іt sеem like a feω of these resρonses look
lіke writtеn by brain dead inԁivіduals?
:-P And, if you are writing on οthег
plасes, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Could you make a list every one of all your shared pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

Visit my site: bramka sms play

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ι visited many blogs except the audio fеaturе foг audio ѕοngs existing at
this websіte iѕ truly superb.


My blog poѕt - bramka sms play

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goоd day! Do you uѕе Twitter?
I'd like to follow you if that would be okay. I'm аbѕоlutеly enjοуing your
blog and look forwarԁ to new posts.

Revieω mу web blοg: bramka sms play

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home